SBCC Student

Aid for Undocumented Students / Ayuda Financiera

Undocumented students with AB 540 status qualify for many forms of financial aid, including exemption from nonresident tuition — which means you'll be eligible for in-state tuition and fees — along with Cal Grants, UC grants and scholarships, and private scholarships.

How you can fund your education as an undocumented student!

Paid and Unpaid Opportunities for Undocumented (Non-DACA), DACA and TPS